Happy Christmas season! Oh how I love the holidays. So much warmth, cheer, and love. Although this time of year is incredibly exciting, it can also bring some serious gift-giving stress as we all want to give the people we love in our lives that perfect present. I’ve put together a list of ideas in case your having trouble.
1) Cutting or Cheese Board — For the entertainer. I like to give things that people wouldn’t necessarily want to splurge on for themselves. I think this totally fits in that category. We received a cheese board as a wedding present and have loved using it to entertain.
2) Event Tickets — Treat someone to a special night out. Think concerts, plays, sporting events, parties, etc. Be sure to check local area websites and national ticket sales sites such as Ticketmaster.
3) Card or Board Game — It’s always nice to have something to do when you gather with family & friends. I know my family specifically has enjoyed many nights laughing & playing games together. Pass along the fun! Here are a couple popular games out right now:
4) Slippers — This one may seem a little weird, but I’m telling you, if you aren’t a slipper wearer, you should be. I received a nice pair of slippers as a Christmas gift last year and I can assure you, they don’t disappoint. And there are many stylish options ;).
5) Portable Powerbank Battery Charger — For the person on-the-go. You can’t go wrong with an extremely useful gift like this.
I hope these were helpful! Merry Christmas!